Refund & Returns Policy
- You may return an item bought from AAroma Cleaning Services within 14 days of receiving delivery, provided it is in the original packaging, unworn, unused, and suitable for resale. Before goods are returned, a RETURNS FORM must be completed, only when authorisation for return has been given, goods can be returned . Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If the goods have been supplied as ordered by the customer any cost for the return is the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are non- refundable.
- AAroma Cleaning Services will arrange collection of agreed return goods from your premises within 5 working days of the request being made, if it is an AAroma error. (incorrectly supplied or deemed faulty).
- Aaroma will not accept goods for return that have been bought as clearance items at special reduced prices.
- Certain large or bulky items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
- Certain gods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to AAroma by email, firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.
- Goods that are missing from delivery must be reports to AAroma by email, email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
- Goods are guaranteed in accordance with terms of the manufacturers warranty or for 1 year from delivery unless otherwise stated. Certain manufacturers do not offer full parts and labour warranties in the Republic of Ireland. Goods reported faulty within the specified warranty period may be repaired, replaced or exchanged at AAroma Cleaning Services discretion. This warranty applies to customers based in Republic of Ireland only.
- The warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods caused by fault, negligence or failure of the customer to use the goods for their normal intended purposes or failure to adhere to manufacturer instructions (including storage, use in incorrect environment, maintenance, de-scaling and cleaning).
- Engineer call-outs and repairs carried out on non- warranty faults or defects may be subject to further charges including where the customer has missed or is unduly late for an arranged call out.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- RETENTION OF TITLE. All goods and services remain the property of the supplier until payment in full has been made. Trading as AAroma Cleaning Services.
- Terms strictly 30 days NET.
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts. All costs, i.e Debt Collector, Legal incurred in recovering overdue accounts will be charged to the overdue account.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Dispensers are supplied to contract.
- The Vendee undertakes to actively use the Vendors (AAroma Cleaning Services) products and dispensers without compromise.
- The Vendee or his agents or competitive companies are forbidden by the terms of his contract to remove or reposition Dispensers.
- The Vendor Company reserves the right in failure of payment to remove the dispensers form the Vendee’s premises without notice.
- Dispensers supplied means that all costs associated with the dispensers are held in reserve, to be invoiced to the Vendee by the Vendor should the Vendee stop purchasing the relevant products from the vendor.
- Should the Vendee stop purchasing the relevant products from the Vendor, the Vendee having been supplied with the dispensers, the Vendor will seek full compensation for loss of business.
While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all product, pricing and nutritional data at all times, and that information is provided in good faith, we are not the manufacture of these products and any such information we provide is therefor reliant on the accuracy and completeness of information provided to us by our suppliers.
We do not therefore accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect product information contained on this site and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions set out in this information.
From time to time recipes/formulations of products supplied to us by our suppliers are changed and the information we provide may be inaccurate for a period of tie until we are notified by the supplier of the changes and are in a position to update the product information contained on this site. We therefore recommend that in all cases you check the product packaging carefully before using or consuming any products, rather than relying solely on any information provided by us on this site.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.